The Holiday Mini-Sessions are in full gear, and I figured that I would start posting some of them! This is one of the more recent ones that we did. I know these turned out great, because my mom (who never holds back what she thinks) was in awe over them! I must say, I really do believe that I get to photograph some of the most beautiful families, and for that I am extremely grateful. Jake was so eager to take pictures, and they turned out great! I told his mom that he has a look for Hollywood! Kasey, the awesome Golden Retriever that you see below, was so well behaved with all of that energy he had! He even smiled for a few of our shots! Credits to my buddy David, who turned out to help me on this day.
- Vasquez Rocks Engagement Session | Santa Clarita Wedding Photographers
- Cal Tech Wedding Photos | Pasadena Wedding Photographer
- A Romantic Wedding at Trump National Golf Course and Wayfarers Chapel
- Glamorous Crystal Ballroom Wedding at Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles | Los Angeles Wedding Photographers
- An Elegant Wedding at The Majestic Downtown Los Angeles